In the postnatal period, with regular baby massage, both yourself and your baby learn to relax and connect. Learning your baby’s various signals that can sometimes be very hard to read.
It can help baby’s with stomach ache, crying, as well as helping them to get into a good sleeping routine.
BENEFITS OF BABY MASSAGE
On this mum and baby massage course you will cover the following:
FOR YOUR BABY
• Helping your baby to feel securely attached
• Helping your baby to feel more loved, valued and respected
• Reduced crying and emotional distress
• Increased levels of relaxation and longer sleep
• Development of body awareness and coordination
• Relief from wind, colic, constipation and teething discomfort
• Feeling closer to your baby
• Feeling the relaxing effects of giving your baby a massage.
• Providing an enjoyable opportunity to spend one-to-one time with your baby
• Gaining a deeper understanding of your baby's behaviour, crying and body language
• Increased confidence in your ability to care for and nurture your baby
• Learning a lifelong parenting skill