HypnoBirthing™ is a tried and proven method that guides and prepares a woman in giving birth in a peaceful and beautiful manner. It is a program that considers the psychological, as well as the physical, well-being of the mother, her birth partner, and the newborn, independent of context, whether that be in the quietness of a home or a hospital birth.
The HypnoBirthing™ program is built around an educational process that includes special breathing, relaxation, visualization, meditative practice, attention to nutrition and positive body toning. Most importantly it fosters an air of mutual respect for the birthing family, as well as the health-care provider in a traditional health-care system or an alternative setting.
IN THIS COURSE WE WILL COVER
• 5 sessions of 2.5 hours each.
• Each session focuses on special breathing, relaxation, visualization, meditative practice,
attention to nutrition and positive body toning.
• Your own copy of the Mongan Method HypnoBirthing™ Book and Rainbow Relaxation.
• Techniques for your birthing partner to support you for a calmer and gentler birth.
• Breathing exercises.
• Deep relaxation.
• Work to release fear and build confidence.
• A simple practice regime to do at home.
• Understanding how the mind and body work together